Neko

miércoles, julio 05, 2006

Some weird shit happened to me:
I was playing Need 4 Speed Underground and I just finished the last lap. When the race statistics appeared on screen I noticed I felt a little bit weird. After a second or so I knew It was my eyes, so I put my hand over my right eye and confirm it's my left eye wich is failing. Colors were darker, contrast was higher and some areas where like lost or something. I walk out of my room and look at the stairs wall. Then I notice something stranger: it's white noise in a very fine grain what I see in those little scattered areas where visual "data" is lost. Just like when you tune your tv and there's no signal... and then some weird bright lightning-like patterns started to appear (again, this was just happening in my left one). I thought it may be low sugar trouble so I went to the kitchen ready to eat a marmalade sandwich but there was no bread, so I ate some toasts.
When I got back to my room, it was over.

No hay comentarios.: