Neko

sábado, julio 29, 2006

Ady's prom

Just bofore starting let me get something straight: today is not really today, it's 6/8. Now let us begin!

It was a nice day: sunny warm, clear. The time came faster than I expected & i wasn't able to practice dancing as it was my intention.... (it was more like i hadn't the guts to face my fears).
At this very time (since more than a week has passed) i don't recall why did i went 2 bed so late, but a woke up REAL late, @ about 1:30 o'clock. (Sheiss! this paper sheet is weird. It's sticky as if it had contact with honey, every word i write my hand's fingers keep sticking @ it)

Belive me or not, i did that intentionally ‘cause i knew i was about 2 stay up real late. It was kind of a strategy: wake up late and you’ll keep awoke even later right? Whatever! (going 4 milk) The thing’s that i remember hearing voices down the kitchen, even then between dreams (but not that asleep) I sort of recognized monica’s voice talking with ady (either the milk is bitter or i’m going mad) then Tahitze’s cellphone woke me up a little bit later. I got on my back (usually i sleep on my side) and started reading “fundación e imperio” up to 2 o’clock, then left 2 take a bath and dressed. I had 2 take my glasses 2 fix, but since it’s a bit far i called dad and asked the car out :P (Deffinitely the milk is bitter!!!) He told me Magnolia had just left to take Blanca (Monica’s mom) @ my house, and in about a minute they arrived.

I greeted them and before i could say a word, both of them started it with my hair (not that i disliked what they said ‘bout it) . I had already brushed my hair when tathed and Blanca insisted to put some hair silicones on it so i looked sort of cute (jajaja, just avoiding 2 say gorgeous).

After that pleasant xperience i left with mag to take her to the workshop and then to the optics shop. When i got there i felt a little bit odd ‘cause of the way people looked @ me and i knew it was my hair. After my glasses accident i found out it was better to use them backwards so i asked the doctor to make my new ones and he hesitated but complied.

When i got back home there were 3 beautiful ladys in my ex-room: Ady, Sulema & Monica. Mainly because i had nothing better 2 do, i stayed there watching them all and none. @ that time i was quite certain that evendough sule was pretty, moni was even prettier, but i dared not to stare @ them 2 much. Anyway, the time came even i left 2 dress in suit (early enough 2 make her notice me) when dad got home and then we left. Since 4 of us couldn’t fit inside the back part of the car, sule went with ady and dad @ the front, and mariana, mag & me @ the back.

We got there very very soon, in few less than an hour & a half, lost time included! My tommy felt weird, you know, that psicologic perception that partys are dangerous since dancing isn’t unusual there... but we got in and went straight 2 our table. A lot of time passed before dinner was served. Ady and sule used it to greet their folks, @ that time i got Tahi’s cellphone message that she got home a few hours bofore.

Celebration time came right after the pictures session ended and one by one the graduated students were called to pick their diploma. Ady was the second and so were the applauses, but after 15 or 20 times hearing the same, people got bored and enthusiasm diminished. Meal was delivered right after that. De sopa tallarines, seguido por un guisado de carne en salsa de champiñones (según ady, pues a mi me supo a frijoles) con papa asada y una guarnición de verduras. Finalmente y como postre una rebanada de empalagoso pay. El grupo musical se estaba encargando bastante adecuadamente de animar el ambiente. Bee Gees, Chicago, air suply, cool & the gang, monsters of rock, village people, led zeppelin, gloria gaynor, and many more were part of their playlist, along with not so old music. Jajaja, i switched back 2 english, well now back 2 my mother tongue->

Luego de dejar pasar algunas canciones (algo de lo que después me arrepentí) me animé a salir a la pista. Tenía 3 días que ady me había enseñado a bailar grupero, pero como que aún no me hacía a la idea de salir a bailar a la primera canción. A esta fecha ya no recuerdo con quién bailé primero, pero le agarré el gustillo y luego volví a ir una y otra vez. Con mariana y con magnolia principalmente bailé. Mi tiempo de “afloje” también disminuyó bastante, pasando de las 10-15 canciones a unas 5-7, y conforme pasó el tiempo me aflojaba mas y mas (Mag me decía que estaba muy tieso, que me soltara aún así). Ahora sí ya puedo decir que no bailo bien pero bailo al fin y al cabo y sobre todo lo disfruto mucho. El tiempo pasó y a pesar de que mi “self-confidence” adquirió muchísimo aplomo, no llegó al grado de permitirme sacar a bailar a sule. Mi razonamiento era el siguiente: ella no sabe bailar mucho, yo tampoco, por lo tanto seremos un desastre.

Finalmente dieron las 2 de la mañana y papá tenía que irse pues mi prima dalia le pidió que fuera su testigo en la boda y saldrían para michoacán en unas horas. Luego de despedirlo regresamos a nuestros lugares, pero el grupo ya se había ido y dejaron en su lugar a lo que en mi particular opinión fue un mediocre grupo de mariachis. Afortunadamente luego de poco mas de una hora se fueron y pusieron musica bastante buena, oportunidad que no desaproveche pues ya estaba bien enganchado. Allí la última media hora bailé con mariana reaggeton, del cual desconozco casi completamente los pasos, pero en fin me divertí bastante y procedimos a retirarnos al cuarto para las 4.

Mag estaba nerviosa en el camino de regreso, pero no le reprocho: suele manejar bastante mas lento que yo y además no iba nada lento. Le dejamos en su casa antes de las 6 y nosotros llegamos a casa al cuarto. Todavía cenamos y cuando subimos a dormir ady y sule aún se quedaron platicando un buen rato.

No hay comentarios.: