Neko

martes, enero 25, 2005

Un pequeño disgusto

Well well, what a day!
The first in weeks i've been waken up so early. Dad got me up before eight o'clock. He wanted me to go to the hardware store to buy a cistern valve since it's been failing lately. Just as I thought (and as I told him) it was closed, so I had to wait. When I came back we took our breakfast and I prepared to do it but had to go to the bath. Several blood drops where on the floor. I thought she was cleaner, more careful and then I find this.

All the morning I tried to install the SCSI card driver but it seems it's just too old. I should buy one of those SCSI to USB converting cables but I don't have the money ('bout 10 bucks and a México city trip). I'll have to get back to windows 98 just to scan those pictures. I'm not that interested so it will have to be later.

I don't like to have a TV in my room. It distracts me, even from the computer and since we don't have cable, most of the programs are crap. I took the TV up to dad's room and he made me take it back. If I hurry maybe I can surprise him tomorrow with the furniture since he's going to the city.

Some minutes ago my dad was ill-treating Cuca (our family cat-sister). I protested of course, she was suffering and he hadn't treated her that way ever so she was scared too. When we started to argue, he said "Si se ponen a ver moros con tranchetes a todo le van a ver lo malo y eso no está bien". That last part is the way he usually starts to scold so I interrupted to stop him. The least I wanted was to hear what is good and wrong for about 5 minutes and then to wait for another 10 listening his complaints, his efforts as a father, etc.
Maybe I was selfish but this time I don't regret it, sadly the look in his eyes tells me the odds I will HAVE TO listen are big.

No hay comentarios.: