Neko

viernes, octubre 16, 2015

Dream's discoveries

Discoveries:
I need to practice my mouth to hand coordination.
My left handed button opening skills are mediocre.
I liked feeling desired and manly so I want more, therefore, excercising the body would make me even more delicious to another person's eyes and hands.
I was flatulent and nervous about it=Diet is of CAPITAL importance.
This event came out of nowhere (to me it was a surprise).
      1- I'm ok at grooming and personal hygiene but I could be better. Being allways prepared for anything                    would give me peace of mind (twice a week ear cleaning and daily shaving becomes a must).
      2- I was lacking money in that particular moment, meaning I couldn't take her to a LH. I sould stow at               least $500 in the wallet.
I've allways had oversensitive nipples so I don't allow others or myself disturb them. The light to moderate pinching was rather enjoyable new experience. Finding out the process to recieve pleasure insted of annoyance is a must to unveil this erogenous zone.
I liked having my ear eaten off (by her). I need to find out how I like it and how I don't.
Once again, fear got in the way of my hard on. I was nervous I'd be found out both in the park and in the car next to the car.

No hay comentarios.: